Heavy Weather Warning For South UK Coast!
Heavy weather heading for the UK South Coast - see our top tips here!
Warning: high winds on the South coast of UK from tomorrow through to Sunday! ⚡️⛈????
Here are our top tips to keep your boat safe:
• Check all lines for chafing/wear/adjustment
• Double all lines up
• Check there is enough slack in your electrical cable
• Checked all lines cleated/tied correctly
• Ensure your foresail furling cannot unfurl on its own
• Check all canvas is secure
• All hatches and windows closed
• All skin fittings closed
• All upper deck gear secure
• Plenty of fenders and well positioned
• Check your neighbouring boats boats
• Brake wind generator
Any other suggestions gratefully received :)
If you’re worried about something specific and can’t make it to the marina, ask marina staff to check for you.