Tim Kingston - Boatshed Brighton
Best for selling used boats in Brighton! Sell my used boat in Brighton? Used boats for sale in Brighton? You've come to the right place!
This is a great job - based around Brighton Marina, Eastbourne Marina, Shoreham marinas, Newhaven marinas and Rye marinas. Walking the boards, living and breathing boats - all in a day's work!
Never a day goes past without learning something - a day in the life of a broker was never destined to be quiet! I put maximum effort into helping my customers - constant communication, reassurance, advice and educated guidance.
I have over 30 years' nautical experience, varying from warships to a tiny dinghy that I taught myself to sail in. During that time, I've qualified in all manner of areas, including:
- GRP survey and manufacture
- Advanced diesel engines
- Ship construction
- Mechanical and electrical engineering
- RNLI safety advisor and life jacket servicer
- RYA Coastal Skipper Sailing and Power Driven
Give me a call if you're thinking about buying or selling a boat anywhere between Worthing and Kent and I'll be only too happy to chat.
- Today, we have a team of about 120 specialist brokers, sales agents and representatives
- Operating from 63 locations
- In 18 countries
- Supported by a central HQ team of 10 professionals
As well as selling boats, we are involved with the British Marine (BM), the BRBA (Boat Retailers and Brokers Association), the RNLI and equivalent overseas associations, promoting boating and the interests and well being of boat owners.
Of course, at Boatshed, physical presence, offices and regional representation is only part of the story. Boatshed’s online sales platform is the very best in the industry. We have pioneered the clear and transparent marketing and sale of used boats online. Our IT systems are constantly being developed and improved by our team of designers to make it easier, quicker and more cost effective for our owners to list and sell boats, and for our customers to find the right boat at the right price as quickly as possible.
- We have dealt with over 20,000 boats for sale so far using these cutting edge systems
- Today, we have over 783,000 registered customers looking for boats
- Our website attracts over 280,000 unique visitors each month
- We sell more than 1,000 boats each year
- We sell boats twice as quickly as other brokers, based upon independent industry statistics